October 27, 2013 at 7:02 am (PHP)
Tags: EB Bill
It is very to easy to register your EB Account in online. Please follow the below steps to register it…
If you don’t have account previously, then follow the below steps,
- Go to https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/userRegister?execution=e1s1
- Clicking the Select button to find your Region
- Find your Region and click on select button.
- Now Enter your consumer number, you can get this number in your EB card at right side top(Ex: xxx-xxx-xxx). Here enter these number without hyphen(-)
- Click the Check Details button
- Once the details came, it will ask you confirmation and click the confirm button to proceed further.
- Now fill your details and click the Register button and it will send you the confirmation email to your registered email ID.
- Go to registered email id and click the confirmation link,
- Now login into site with registered account and password.
- You will find the EB Account that you registered.
You can also register more than one EB account, by clicking the Add Account
October 20, 2013 at 9:21 am (PHP)
Tags: database, ib_logfile0, mysql, Shutdown complete, STORAGE ENGINE failed
Few days back i have mistakenly deleted one database folder directly from the mysql data directory but still the site was working fine. I just wondering how its working?
So i restarted the mysql service. It stopped but didn’t start and getting below error in the log file
[root@localhost html]# tail -f /var/log/mysqld.log
InnoDB: Error: log file ./ib_logfile0 is of different size 0 84992 bytes
InnoDB: than specified in the .cnf file 0 5242880 bytes!
131001 17:54:45 [ERROR] Plugin ‘InnoDB’ init function returned error.
131001 17:54:45 [ERROR] Plugin ‘InnoDB’ registration as a STORAGE ENGINE failed.
131001 17:54:45 [ERROR] Unknown/unsupported storage engine: InnoDB
131001 17:54:45 [ERROR] Aborting
131001 17:54:45 [Note] /usr/libexec/mysqld: Shutdown complete
131001 17:54:45 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid ended
As usual i started searching google and didn’t find any solution and final got one solution. It’s to delete the ib_logfile0, and i deleted it and trying to start the mysql service and it start working by recreating this file automatically…
What i understand from this, if you going to re-install the mysql or wamp server and to take backup of these databases, you have to follow below instructions,
- First stop the mysql service
- Copy the database which you need to have backup from the mysql data directory
- Re-install / Install either Mysql or Wamp Server
- Stop the mysql service
- Paste the database backup in the mysql data directory which you have taken previously
- Start the mysql service
This will keep the old database backup easily without any problem and this will avoid importing the database again. May be imporing small database is not a problem, but thing when you have some 1GB or @ GB size of db, then it will take more time to import the database. Following the above steps, will save your time.